INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS OF THE WEBSITE
The site prontogold.com, according to the obligations deriving from national and community legislation (GDPR 3) and subsequent amendments, respects and protects the privacy of users / visitors, implementing the appropriate and proportionate security measures in order not to infringe their rights.
This Policy applies only to the online activities of this site and is valid for its users / visitors and pursues the aim of providing maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it uses them.
The treatment will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, limitation of conservation, integrity, confidentiality and responsibility.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Code 196/2003 and ss. mm. and ii. and articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation, therefore, the following information relating to the processing that Pronto Gold S.p.a. will perform with personal data:
Contact details of the Data Controller
Name / Legal form: Pronto Gold S.p.a.
Legal representative / natural person: Ferruccio Cristiano Invernizzi
Address / Registered office: Via Vittor Pisani n. 12 - 20124 Milan (MI)
VAT / Tax Code: 07027610968
Telephone number: 0249526556
Contact details of the Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Name / Legal form: Logika Solutions S.r.l.
VAT / Tax Code: 08567801215
Registered office address: Viale Maria Bakunin n. 12 - 80125 Naples (NA)
Landline: 0331 891276
Mobile phone: 3492816426
Data of the individual identified as the contact person for the Data Controller:
Name and Surname: Maurizio Sala
Type of data collected and processing purposes:
The Data Controller adopts all the technical and organizational measures suitable for securing the personal data processed. In particular, these measures are aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out with the aid of both paper and IT or automated means with the organization and processing of personal data, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The information is collected automatically during user visits.
The Data Controller may process some personal data of users who interact with the website's services, in particular:
- navigation data: personal data can be acquired automatically by computer systems while using the site, such as the IP address, the addresses in URI 6 notation, the type of browser and the parameters of the device used to connect to the site, the name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the web page of origin of the visitor7 and of the exit, as well as the details relating to the date and time of visit, the requests sent to the site server and which make it possible to browse. The navigation data may also be used to compile anonymous statistics that allow you to understand the use of the site and improve the structure of the same. The navigation data may possibly be used to ascertain illegal activities, such as in cases of computer crimes, to the detriment of the site;
- personal and fiscal data, as well as economic data necessary for the performance of contractual relationships, existing or future, with users.
"Special categories" of personal data are not processed in any way, all data that can be classified as sensitive.
The data provided by the user or communicated by third parties will be processed for the following purposes:
- registration on the website, services developed or made available by the Data Controller, use of the related information services, management of contact or information requests;
- establishment of contractual relationships and consequent legal and tax obligations, as well as to allow effective management of financial and commercial relationships;
- fulfillment of obligations under EU and national regulations, the protection of public order, the detection and repression of crimes;
- fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes as well as for direct marketing, by sending communications, invitations to participate in initiatives and events organized by the Owner, through "automated" contact systems; ;
- verification of the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the Data Controller from any responsibility for any violations of the laws.
It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter third party personal data or content protected by national and international standards.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The company is obliged to some data in order to fulfill the obligations required by laws, regulations and legislation, or provisions issued by authorities entitled by law and by the vigilance and control. Failure to provide such data makes it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, within the limits in which such data are necessary for the execution of the same. As regards, however, other data for which the company has no specific knowledge requirement, their failure to obtain will be assessed by the same from time to time, and will determine the consequent decisions, related to the importance for the company of the data requested and not conferred.
The site may use some types of cookies: in particular, session cookies, whose function is limited to the transmission of session identification data necessary to ensure efficient navigation. Other types of cookies, or similar technologies, may be used from time to time to allow the use of the site or specific features. Some persistent cookies may be used in order to trace the language used by the user's computer system, which can still be disabled at any time. Instead, cookies are not used for the acquisition and transmission of users' personal identification data nor profiling cookies. For session data and for data strictly necessary for the functioning of the site, the conferment is necessary and does not require users' consent. Failure to provide these data may possibly make it impossible to browse the site. The settings relating to cookies can be controlled and modified from the browser's "Preferences". By deactivating cookies, selecting the appropriate setting on your browser, you may disable some features of the www.prontogold.com site. Even with all cookies disabled, the browser will continue to store a minimum amount of information necessary for the basic functionality of the mentioned site.
The site also uses Google Analytics, which processes cookies to analyze users' browsing experience. The information generated by cookies on the use of the website by users (including the IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google's servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of the website www.prontogold.com by surfers in an absolutely anonymous and aggregate form, compiling reports on site activities and providing other services relating to online activities and use. of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate users' IP addresses with any other data in its possession. By using the site, the user consents to the processing of their data by Google for the methods and purposes indicated above.
Recipients of personal data:
The data will not be disclosed by the Data Controller, giving knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, not even through their making available or consultation. The data will be kept by the writer and may instead be communicated to certain subjects defined as follows: subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by legal provisions or by orders of the authorities;
- subjects who need to access data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between the user and the company, within the limits strictly necessary to perform auxiliary tasks;
- bodies, companies and third parties consultants of the company, within the limits necessary for the performance of contractual relationships and the services provided, to which compliance with the duties of confidentiality and security of the data communicated has been requested. The list of these subjects can be consulted at the headquarters of the writer;
- agents involved in the organization of site;
Third countries or international organizations. The site may share some data collected with services located outside the European Union area.
Place of treatment:
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the Web Hosting datacenter. Web Hosting, as Data Processor, processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller in accordance with European standards.
Personal data retention period:
The collected data will be processed exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently. In any case, this period of time will not extend beyond 10 years, after which the Data Controller will automatically delete the personal data collected.
Rights of the interested party:
The Regulation reserves specific rights to users / interested parties. In particular, the interested party may exercise the right to:
- access their personal data, obtaining confirmation that personal data processing is or is not being processed and, in this case, be informed about the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they can be communicated, at the applicable retention period, to the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- obtain, in the foreseen cases, the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- obtain, in the foreseen cases, the limitation of the treatment;
- request the portability of the data you have provided to the Data Controller, i.e. to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments by the Data Controller to whom provided them within the limits established by art. 20;
- oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the Regulation. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her carried out for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data;
- obtain all available information on the origin of personal data, if these have not been collected from the interested party itself;
be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees, if personal data are transferred to a third country or to international organizations.
The use of the website, including those intended for tablets and / or smartphones, by the user / visitor implies full knowledge and acceptance of the content and any indications included in this Notice when access occurs.
The "Privacy" information may be subject to periodic updates.
Last modified on 25/05/2018
Holder of the treatment of the personal data
Pronto Gold S.p.a.